Design Engineer Tooling - MechanicalMedior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
We are looking for Mechanical Designers who are ready to develop themselves and be part of technological innovation in a high-tech environment. With more than 20.000 employees, ASML pushes the boundaries in technology. Trinamics helps ASML to find the best talent. Wondering how you can help the world move forward? Keep on reading and we will tell you how!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in design in a complex technical multi-disciplinary environment.
- Knowledge of mechanics, precision engineering, ergonomics, dynamics, mechatronics, thermal and high precision adjustment, position and fixation solutions
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Tailor-made training and development programs
- Working at a company that continuously invests in R&D – 1.6 billion EUR in 2018
- Connecting with colleagues from 123 different countries
- Being part of a multidisciplinary team
- 30 days off: 24 vacation days and 6 ADV days
- Good employment conditions including commuting allowance, vacation pay and building up pension
Would you like to take ownership for the design of mechanical precision tools, which are reliable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service? Are you eager to further develop your mechanical design expertise, to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering discipline? If so, then our job of Design Engineer Tooling could be the perfect next step in your career.
Take ownership for the design of precision mechanical tools, which are reliable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service within the restrictions imposed by specifications, costs and planning considerations.
- Working on the design of one or more tooling developments or issues, creating designs with a small team of experts in project setting.
- Specifies and designs tooling for functional requirements in the area of manufacturing and service.
- Is concerned with the application of precision mechanical construction principles and competence standards .
- Realizes the qualification of the design by contributing to the specification of various tests.
- Is responsible for the technical product documentation.
- Seeks customers satisfaction and optimal manufacturability and serviceability