Deep Learning Optimization EngineerMedior Noord-Brabant Software / IT
Our client is a leading technology company focusing on applications for intelligent driving. Their core business are high definition mapping, highly precise positioning and semiconductors for ADAS and autonomous driving. Some of their products: navigation maps, dynamic traffic information, navigation software and more.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master in Machine learning, computer vision, computer science, math of physics
- Profound experience in SW engineering in C++ and Python
- You have good knowledge of Deep Learning
- Experience in parallel computing, especially tools like TensorRT, CudNN or ONNX
- Experience with GPU acceleration for Artificial Intelligence
- Experience with deploying AI models on embedded devices (e.g. TX2)
- Subject you have knowledge of: object detection, segmentation, classification and re-identification
- You are familiar with scientific computing and systems and have quick model prototyping experience in TensorFlow/PyTorch with GPUs
- Preferably you have Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, complexity analysis, problem solving and diagnosis
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
You will be working on the design, implementation and maintenance of software on Deep learning basis. You will retrofit designs, models, code and related tools with optimized machine learning frameworks. All is focused on the final delivery customers.
You will support a team of developers in C++ from the perspective of deep learning. This is to improve the neural network inference and optimization. You also help in integration of optimized code to edge devices. You develop and maintain tools in deep learning processes. You maintain clear and effective communication between team members and other teams when necessary.