DataOps engineer w/ Kubernetes experienceMedior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for an experienced DataOps engineer w/ Kubernetes experience.
Co-Develop, implement, deploy and maintain the data analytics platform (ADAP) ecosystem at ASML in close co-operation with the internal customer and the application enablement team.
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Particularly relevant areas of expertise might includeAt least 5 years of relevant experience as DataOps engineering specialist;
- Experience deploying and maintaining data science frameworks;
- Strong hands on skills are essential
- deep learning frameworks;
- containers (docker and/or singularity)
- GPU computing;
- Experience with executing data science work is a pre;EducationMaster degree in the area of computer science, or equivalent combination of education and experiencePersonal skillsHighly motivated team player.
- Shows initiative and problem solving attitude.
- Vision and opinion.
- Independent, accurate, systematic approach, problem solving.
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language
As DataOps engineer you will develop, extend, implement, deploy and maintain ADAP. Your focus will be on working with the internal customer to optimize their data science work and enable them on the platform. You will work closely together with the data analytics platform system engineers and pipeline support specialist to identify usability bottlenecks and will also drive the architectural evolution of the system to maximize framework and pipeline manageability. You will be part of the DevOpsteam for ADAP application enablement and in that role also work closely together with all member of the team on all relevant stories in our sprints.
Besides this your responsibilities include:
Define improvement proposals that focus on usability and stability for the data engineering and data science ecosystem with a focus on Kubernetes;
Strong partner in discussions with solution team system architect and other stakeholders within the internal customer departments;
Drive progress towards internal and external partners for implementation of improvements;
Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods;