Data Quality ManagerMedior Gelderland Automotive
Are you crazy about Data and Quality? Do you have experience with process management en data quality assurance?
As a Data Quality Manager within the organization, you will play a key role in implementing and deploying of quality management systems and various (Automotive) standards, like ISO9001:2015, ISO26262 and ASPICE.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor Degree in Technology or Software
- Good communication skills in English and German (Must have)
- Experience as a teamlead within a Data Quality role
- You are able to build up and train a team
- Experience of process management and quality assurance
- Knowledge and experience of e.g. ISO9001, CMMi
- Knowledge of ASPICE is a big plus
- Willingness to travel for work
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competative salary
- Extra conditions such as travel allowance and pension
- When needed, Trinamics will support you during the relocation process
- Working in an international environment with a young and dynamic team
Our client is a leading technology company focusing on applications for
intelligent driving. Their core business are high definition mapping, highly
precise positioning and semiconductors for ADAS and autonomous driving. Some of
their products: navigation maps, dynamic traffic information, navigation
software and more.
As a Data Quality Manager within the organization, you will play a key
role in implementing and deploying of quality management systems and various
(Automotive) standards, like ISO9001:2015, ISO26262 and ASPICE. Your main job
will consist of deploying of these standards throughout the organization to
improve the products and services in order to increase the customer
satisfaction. You will be the promotor of the principles of quality within the
organization and you will manage the quality of data collection, processing and
the data exchange. Since this is a management role, you will need experience in
leading a (quality) team. You will lead your team to design the full data
architecture for measuring the quality.
In order to maintain and guard the data quality level, you will be responsible to organize internal audits to identify any problems or gaps where after you will be able to implement improvements actions.