Data Operations Screener(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
Do you like being a Data Screener in a complex and dynamic business environment? Are you challenged by operating in a complex environment striving for the highest possible quality and the shortest possible lead time. If so, this might be the right opportunity for you!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Vocational level with more than 3 years of relevant and proven experience or BachelorExperience
- Excellent professional communication in English
- Experience in (master) data management
- Experience in MS office (Excel/Access)
- Experience in SAP applications
- Experience in Change Management / Configuration Management (CMII) is a pre
- Experience in reporting is a prePersonal skills
- Result driven
- Good communication skills
- Hands on mentality
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement
- Stress resistant
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- To be discussed.
execute Engineering Changes into ASML’s ERP system according to D&E
Guidelines, Configuration Management II principles, ASML Master Data Management
Facilitate first time right introduction of Engineering Changes into ASML’s ERP system, by supporting and advising EC project team members.
Supporting D&E project teams in Impact Assessment activities or by executing the Impact Assessment, based on CMII principles and ASML business rules.
Sign-off for data quality in global EC process.
Create and maintain correct worldwide material master and BOM master data in the ERP system worldwide.
Define and maintain worldwide master data guidelines and work instructions for maintenance of material master and BOM master data.
Execute master data changes based on data quality reports.
Perform data cleansing activities
Secure correct and on time pre-checks to support the worldwide MRP run schedule