Data Governance Expert(Hightech) industrie Senior Noord-Brabant
Are you experienced in (Master) Data Management and Data Governance? Do you like to work in a dynamic, fast moving environment? Do you like to work with people in all kind of disciplines? And do you have experience with (Master) Data within ERP applications? Then we are looking for you!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- EducationYou have a Bachelor or WO Business Administration/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management education combined with a strong affinity with IT and ERP (SAP is a pre).ExperienceYou have 2-5 years’ work experience, preferably in a Data related role.
- For this role it is important that you have worked within the business and understand what the impact is of data on business process efficiency and process improvement.Personal skills Excellent communication skills, Convincing/negotiation skills, Relationship builder (internal and external) Pro-active attitude, Strong analytical skills,
- Result oriented, hands-on
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- To be discussed.
The Data Management Expert drives and supports Corporate (Master) Data Management initiatives and supports ASML sectors, clusters and projects to improve their data processes and data quality.
The Data Management Expert supports the business with Data improvement initiatives. Key activities are:
- Actively participate in corporate projects and ensure that Data Management principles are realized and implemented
- Support and guide the organization with advice on Data Management improvements