Data expert for data analyticsSenior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Software Design Engineer – Factory Automation experience – HighTech/Brainport.
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a Master degree or proven equivalent combination of education and experienceThe right candidate has the following skills and experience:You have several years of relevant experience in data engineering
- You have experience deploying and maintaining data science frameworks; python; matlab; kubernetes and dask;
- deep learning frameworks; containers (docker and/or singularity) GPU computing; IOT frameworks
- You have experience with executing data science workYou are a highly motivated team player.
- You show initiative and have a problem solving attitude.
- You have a clear vision and opinion.
- You are independent, accurate, systematic approach, problem solving.
- You are pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality.
- You have excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
As Data engineer you will develop, extend, implement, deploy and maintain ADAP. Your focus will be on working with the internal customer to optimize their data science work and enable them on the platform. You will work closely together with the data analytics platform system engineers and pipeline support specialist to identify usability bottlenecks and will also drive the architectural evolution of the system to maximize framework and pipeline manageability. You will be part of the devops team for ADAP application enablement and in that role also work closely together with all member of the team on all relevant stories in our sprints.
Your responsibilities include:
Define improvement proposals that focus on usability and stability for the data engineering and data science ecosystem;
Strong partner in discussions with solution team system architect and other stakeholders within the internal customer departments;
Drive progress towards internal and external partners for implementation of improvements;
Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods