Mechanical Engineer Vehicle DynamicsAutomotive
We are looking for an Mechanical Engineer Vehicle Dynamics. Our client is a world leading Automotive Company, leader in the development and production of excellent light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles. Wondering how you can help the world move forward? Keep on reading and we will tell you how!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc/ MSc mechanical or engine engineering or equivalent;
- Capable of fast in depth expertise knowledge built-up
- Engine component and system knowledge
- Used to handle multiple problem projects, you can handle the resulting stress.
- Design for Six Sigma and Problem Solving skills.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
As Mechanical Engineer Vehicle Dynamics you report to the supervisor and project lead engineers of various engine projects. In this job you have the responsibility to develop in teamwork with designers and suppliers new or adapt existing designs for the various engine platforms by market wishes and/or technical reasons. And you focus is functionality, reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability. You are leading in technical know how, solution validation program and defining this together with mechanical experts, the CAE and engine test department. You analyse results and make detailed technical proposals to resolve issues.