Senior Engineer Application Software(Hightech) industrie
Our client is a world leading Automotive Company, leader in the development and production of excellent light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles. Wondering how you can help the world move forward as an Engineer Application Software? Keep on reading and we will tell you how!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc/MSc in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Experience with Vehicle function and there functional domain
- Experience with real-time embedded systems
- Good knowledge of Matlab/Simulink and Stateflow
- Experience with SCRUM and Automotive Safety Standards (ISO 26262/SPICE) is preferable
- Knowledge of embedded software design processes
- Strong communication skills, fluent English (Dutch is a plus)
- A team player with strong analytical skills
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
- You will be part of a SCRUM software development team
- You will develop software functions according input requirements (model based)
- You will be securing all the knowledge and having the technical lead within the vehicle function domain
- Create architecture within the vehicle function area , in agreement with the software architect
- You will support the system owner application software in planning, prioritizing, analyzing and evaluating software implementation
- You will support embedded software engineers in designing and testing software implementation