Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical education on bachelor level with a specialisation in CyberSecurity, mechanical-, electrical- or automotive engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of embedded software and hardware Knowledge of automotive CyberSecurity and standards (ISO 21434 and MISRA) ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- A good understanding of CAN, CAN-FD and Ethernet based communication protocols
- Knowledge of/experience in working with Vector tooling Python programming skills is a plus Understanding of Code Analysis reports
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Definition of the cybersecurity test activities considering the control system risk classification Definition and execution of CyberSecurity tests for new/updated ECU’s
- Discuss test reports with suppliers Reporting cyber security test results Providing recommendations based on the test results
- Review of internal specification documents from a testing perspective Review of implementation proposals with suppliers Root cause analyses of complex issues Simultaneous Engineering teams to resolve issues found during test activities