Customer Support AdministratorFood / Pharma / Life Sciences Medior Gelderland
Our client is a multi-national food processing company. The company manufactures and provides equipment, systems, software and services to the poultry, meat and fish processing industries. Our client is a large manufacturer of food processing equipment for primary, secondary, and tertiary processing.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor Degree in business administration or similar education and/or experience
- Experience with ERP system (DAX or SAP) and/or CRM systems (Salesforce / ServiceMax)
- Knowledge of Service Admin processes and ideally worked in a Sales / Service environment
- Appreciation of commercial service and business development
- English skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with and comfort working in multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization is an advantage
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
The Customer Support Administrator (CSA) performs various administration tasks related to service and spare parts delivery. Tasks are performed in a professional, efficient and timely way following our clients’ processes and standards. The CSA work in close cooperation with Customer Support Coordinator, Customer Care Manager and Spare Parts Coordinator.
Primary focus of the CSA is to ensure invoicing of spare parts. This includes, preparing invoices, ensure invoices are send, follow up invoices, support answering questions related to invoices and mange credit invoices as needed. The CSA can also manage transport of parts when required.
- Complete all invoicing activities for spare parts
- Process credit invoices as needed and approved
- Secure efficient administration processes
- Manage transports of parts when required