CS Data Management ExpertSoftware / IT Senior Noord-Brabant
Are you experienced in (Master) Data Management and Data Governance? Do you like to work in a dynamic, fast moving environment? Do you like to work with people in all kind of disciplines? And do you have experience with (Master) Data within ERP applications? Then we are looking for you! We are looking for a Data Management Expert who will deliver (Master) Data Management as part of a large business transformation.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a Bachelor or WO (Technical) Business Administration / Supply Chain Management education combined with a strong affinity with IT and ERP (SAP is a pre).
- ExperienceYou have 8+ years work experience, preferably in a Data Management related role.For this role it is important that you have worked within the business and understand what the impact is of the data on the business process efficiency and process improvement.Knowing Customer Service business area and data architecture principles is a plus.
- Personal skillsHands-on and getting-things-done mentality, Excellent communication skills, Convincing/negotiation skills, Relationship builder (internal and external), Pro-active attitude, Strong analytical skills, Result oriented.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary; €50.000 - €90.000 based on your experience and education.
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonuses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team
They run a large business transformation program (Our New Enterprise – ONE) to implement future proof ways of working combined with a greenfield implementation of our (ERP) IT landscape. The Data Management Expert brings Data Management capabilities to the projects, drives and supports in realizing Data Management deliverables and supports to improve its (master) data processes and data quality.
The Data Management Expert supports the business with (Master) Data improvement initiatives.
Key activities are:
Actively participate in business projects and ensure that Data Management principles are realized and implemented
Hands-on support in creating data management deliverables as part of project scope
Support and guide ASML organization with advice on Master Data Management improvements
Drive quality of data management deliverables in the projects including managing end-to-end dependencies