Customer Support - Competency EngineerJunior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Are you a team player that likes to take a leading role in solving challenging, technical issues, wanting to enhance customer satisfaction and influence new product development? This job enables you to enhance your career within our client. The sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of various systems at customer locations and supporting the customers in the use of these systems in their production process. The goal of Competence Engineering is to ensure that a Field Service Engineer in the customer fab can do his/her work as prepared as possible, with as minimum disturbances as possible and to continuously improve on this.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a technical area
- Pro-active attitude and taking initiative
- Analytical skills
- Helicopter view
- Flexible but result driven
- Team player with excellent communication skills in a multicultural work environment
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, referral bonuses, other activities such as sports events
- If needed, Dutch language courses
You are one of the key interfaces between field and other department in the company. You use your communication skills to help our on-site engineers providing ongoing customer support. You support new product introductions, roll-out of improvement ideas, including educating on-site service/support engineers.
The Competence Engineer is responsible for:
- Create and maintain procedures for diagnosing and solving machine issues, including recovery
- Identify structural issues/improvements to the design and estimate their impact on CS.
- Identify structural improvements to the Service Mix and implement them globally in CS.
- Deliver knowledge of new introductions to the field service organization
- Handshake and validate Service Mix of new products and functionalities delivered by D&E to enable independent operation by CS Field organization;
- Transfer and maintain all relevant knowledge to the CS field engineers in the form of documentation, training and Knowledge Transfer.
In addition to the responsibilities detailed above, we also expect you to:
- Run performance improvement projects in a complex environment with significant business impact in cooperation with customers and translating the results into improvement specifications for ASML’s development department;
- Represent customer support during the design phase and make sure the service requirements are implemented in the design.
- Facilitate and maintain a global competency network.
- Travel internationally (up to 20%) to provide support to our (internal) customers