Continuous Integration Software Engineer - EindhovenSoftware / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
Continuous Integration Software Engineer - Our client is one of the most innovating companies located in Eindhoven. They build state of the art software for a manufacturing environment. Currently they are looking for a Continuous Integration Software Engineer to develop Software Tools for the DevOps department.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or master in the area of IT / Computer Science or equivalent
- Preferably experience with Python / Bash / Perl
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- VMWare / Jenkins / Jira / GIT is a pré but not a must
- Experience with building testing tools and packages
- Pro-active and willing to take initiative
- Strong communicator
- Real team player
- Good knowledge of English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Within Trinamics you can expect a great offer;
- Next to this we provide you with a challenging opportunity where you can develop yourself professionally and personally
Within this challenging job you are responsible for the Continuous Integration. The continuous integration packages are used by developers to build, test and deploy the software. You will use a variety of tools to make this to a success.
- Provide an optimal environment regarding Continues Integration for the developers
- Maintain and optimize Continuous Integration tooling
- Facilitate software quality assessments
- The software tools are used for building and testing software packages