Connectivity Design Engineer(Hightech) industrie Medior Noord-Brabant
Are you triggered by the engineering of electrical connectivity and layout solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- - Experience in the design of Electrical & electronic modules.
- - Experience in design using CAD software (Capital Logic, Xpedition designer).
- - Experience in the design of cables, racks, cabinets, PCBA (mainly passive/interconnections PCBA).
- - Experience with electromechanical designs is a plus
- - Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- - Experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- - Familiar with SAFe - Agile wow is a plus
- - Initiative, pro-active.
- - Highly motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- - Structured with eye for details and with quality in mind..
- - Flexible and eager to learn.
- - Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- - Persuasiveness and decisiveness.
- - Quality focus.
- - Fluent English in word and in writing
- - Able and willing to travel (internationally)
- - Ability to work in a dynamic environment and able to deal with changing circumstances
- - Structured with eye for details and with quality in mind.
- - Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view.
- - Able to work both independently as in a team in a dynamic environment.