Connecticity Design Engineer(Hightech) industrie Junior Noord-Brabant
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity and layout solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Preferably some years of experience as designer in a similar role
- Initiative, pro-active.
- Highly motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Quality focus.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Flexible and eager to learn.
- Accurate, problem solving, systematic approach, analytical.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
- Able and willing to travel (internationally) – up to 10% of your working time. Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Bob Roggen.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
- Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- Interact intensively with colleagues from other departments when required.
- Define, document and maintain designs of the electrical modules and electrical infrastructure.
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap concerning the electronics within the ASML products.
- Manage your agenda and do the effort estimation for the various electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Support the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.