Computing Platform Designer(Hightech) industrie
Are you challenged by the hardware for new and existing computer systems? Do you have a Bachelor- or Masters Degree in Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering or equivalent and affinity with the design of embedded computer hardware? We might be looking for you!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor- or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, “Technische Computer Kunde”, or equivalent.Experience
- • Experience in the field of (or affinity with) embedded computer systems in a real-time/embedded environment.• Broad technical knowledge of: computer hardware, operating systems, networks and storage.
- Personal skills
- • High motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills.• Ability to give technical direction in a team of designers.• Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.• Pragmatic attitude.• Takes ownership in case of issues.• Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch is convenient but not mandatory)
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
The Computing Platform Designer is responsible for the following:
• Participate as an Electronic Development (EDEV) representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
• Define, document and maintain requirements of various computer systems electronics products.
• Participate in the design and realization of computer systems electronics products.
• Contribute to Computer Systems roadmap by managing the used building-blocks based on knowledge of existing Commercially Of The Shelf (COTS) solutions and industry standards.
• Define, document and execute tests to ensure that computer systems electronics products satisfy the requirements.
• Solve problems and/or manage problem resolution during 1st product integration.
• Manage outsourcing of computer systems electronics related modules.
• Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers.
• Support production and service as an expert (4th line support)