Computer Vision Software Engineer C# / C++ - DelftJunior Zuid-Holland Software / IT
Computer Vision Software Engineer C# / C++ - Delft - Our client is an international company with an experienced team which is responsible for Navigation Systems. We develop state of the art software. As a Computer Vision Software Engineer you will be focusing on the Mathematical part of the software and application.
Software Engineer / Python / Matlab / C++ / C# / Navigation Based
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master or PhD in Mathematics / Artificial Intelligence / Physics / Computer Science
- Programming with Python and Matlab
- Programming with C# and C++
- Computer Vision
- Scientific Environment
- Pro-active and willing to take initiative
- Strong communicator
- Real team player
- Good knowledge of English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Within our company you have many possibilities to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- We train and educate our employee’s with the latest techniques, next to this our employee’s are always willing to help;
- A competitive salary;
- Nice extra's such as discount on your health insurance
For expanding of our current agile research team we are looking for a Software Engineer. The department is active in Positioning Systems as well Computer Vision Based Navigation. You will contribute in Development, Programming, Testing and implementation of the new applications.
- Responsible for the R&D phases of the Software
- Building software from scratch!
- Programming and implementing the Software