Wat verwachten we van jou?
- You have a completed bachelor or master degree;
- NEVI 1 and 2 diplomas are preferred;
- Several years' experience in purchasing and in-depth knowledge of logistics and the market. You may also have gained experience in Transport or Logistics in a different role;
- You have experience in working internationally and a good knowledge of English and Dutch;
- You have good communication skills and are entrepreneurial.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- As a Purchasing Manager Logistics, you are involved in the development process for new processes and services from an early stage and you are the link between external suppliers and internal customers.
- You are responsible for selecting suppliers and carry out contract negotiations. This is done by focusing on quality, price and reliability of supply;
- Based on key performance indicators, you demand continuous improvement from your suppliers;
- You strive to involve suppliers as early as possible in our development processes;
- You also continuously undertake market research and benchmarking in order to benefit from new trends in the global supplier market.