Cluster / C++ Engineer for big Graphical dataZuid-Holland (Hightech) industrie
For our cliënt we are looking for a Medior / Senior Big Data Cluster Engineer with good command in Python and or C++. Our client is an organization responsible for making state of the art commercial visualization software.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical Master or PhD degree.
- Experience with Technical Software Engineering with a expertise in cluster technology and Cloud Technologies such as Kafka and Docker (Swarm).
- Familiar with job schedulers like sun Grid, IBM and or Altair.
- Demonstrable control of the programming languages such as C++, python are a must. Important if you only have Big Data without these programming languages unfortunately you will be rejected.
- Working experience with Matlab and /or Simulink.
- Having a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge.
- Likes to pick up new challenges.
- Team player.
- Being able to handle ad hoc requests.
- Pragmatic as well as providing software solutions.
- Key words: Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Big Data, high performance computing, C++, Matlab, Python, UML, Cluster Solutions, Cloud Technology, Schedulers, DOE tooling Agile/Scrum
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents. Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
Your core is to define together with the SW architect and product management the product requirements and the hardware set-up. You are going to work with DOE tools, SLM/SPDM frameworks and schedulers. Implement the software for integration. For this role strong medior or senior level is required because you have to interact with customers on their cluster infrastructure and how the application should be embedded. Finally you participate in the FAT.