Cloud DevOps EngineerSoftware / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer with 3-7 years of experience.
Within the company of our client you will provide the software solutions that make their machines complete and unique.
In close cooperation with colleagues from software and other disciplines (mechatronics, optics, electronics, physics) you are a member of a multi-disciplinary project team.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical skills:Basic Kubernetes (bonus for CKA)
- Building CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
- RDBMS experience with MS SQL server, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Scripting at least Python, Bash or PowerShell
- Experience with JVM based deployments and Azure cloud
- Professional experience with Linux & Windows
- Proficient with Git and its workflows
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform / Cloud Foundry is a plus
- Experience with monitoring tools like Dynatrace is a plusEducationYou completed a BSc., MSc., PhD or PdEng in Computer Science/Software Engineering.Personal skillsProactive and self-sufficient attitude
- Structured workflow
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer success first
- Automation first attitude
- result-orientation and commitment to excellence
- ability to perform in high-pressure environments
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
About our client
Our client brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. They design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable their customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. The company employs around 25000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in the Netherlands.
You will be joining the Mendix Cloud platform team responsible for building and maintaining stable infrastructure hosting hundreds of Mendix applications. The platform is built on top of Azure Devops for pipelines and utilities several Azure services like Application gateway, AKS, Databases and keyvaults. They are also ramping up SAP Cloud Platform on which Mendix apps are being deployes too. The main objective is to enable Mendix developers to deliver apps faster to the business. This is accomplished with highly automated, standardized and optimized pipelines taking away all the repetitive tasks.
Troubleshooting: Read and understand monitoring graphs and logs
Operations activities like incident response, application migrations, backup & restores
Write internal and end-user documentation
Applications and clusters health monitoring
Supporting with standard, non-standard non-functional requirements per app (cname changing, SSL certification, IAM onboarding etc.)
Coordination with Technical Application Managers to follow up on the backend configuration needs per app (firewall changes, port changes etc.)
Enabling developers and supporting them in understanding Cloud technology.