Cloud Design SpecialistMedior Noord-Brabant Software / IT
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Proud because it is at a leading company, because the new position increases own influence or because it’s the best fitting position in terms of content. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents.
Every technical company wants to move forward as quickly as possible, to be leading. For that you need the best technical people. However, in the current market, talent is scarce and not always easy to find. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again.
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Cloud Design Specialist – HighTech/Brainport
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- · You completed a MSc in Electronics or Technical Software, Informatics , Computer Science or equivalent
- The right candidate has the following skills and experience: · You have over 3 years’ experience as a software engineer in a multidisciplinary setting · You have a proven track-record in modern programming languages like C#, Java or Python and experience in classic languages like C, C++. · You have experience with cloud-native software architecture, in particular with Docker and Kubernetes in production-scale use cases · You have an understanding of mathematical and physical concepts and translating them to clean software designs · You are able to write good code and catch bugs and style issues in code reviews · You are skilled in UML, Software Design Patterns, microservices, REST. · You have experience with software development tools like JIRA, Git, Jenkins · You have experience with the Agile way of working · You have extensive Linux experience
- You recognize yourself in the following personal skills: · You have a positive and solution-oriented mindset · You have excellent English written and verbal communication skills · You are a team player; work closely with other parts of the organization · You share our values, and work in accordance with those values · You have experience in Big Data and Analytics is a plus ·
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
The software of the client is embarking on a journey into the next-gen software architectures and they are looking for a Software Design Engineer to join the team. As software designer of the department, you have opportunity to design high-quality software that allows fast and efficient delivery of several functions.
Some of your daily tasks:
· You will design, building and packaging secure, well-designed, efficient containerized applications in python, or other suitable programming languages
· You will cooperate with others to deploy your application by scripting and possibly infrastructure-as-code.
· You will break down stateless from stateful components and implement communication between microservices
· You will handle the unique security challenges associated with containers and microservices.
· You will be creating and documenting software tools required by architects or other developers
· You will be contributing to technical design documentation
· You will be transforming existing source code to cloud native oriented applications
· You will keep current with new technologies and developments in the Cloud Native space
· You will constantly improve product quality, security, and performance