(Chassis Development/ Dampers) R&D EngineerMedior Zuid-Holland Automotive
Do you want to create, develop, test and verify new products? Than this is a position for you! We are looking for a (Chassis Development/ Dampers) R&D Engineer. Our client is an international Automotive company specialized in Chassis Development/ Dampers. They help there customers build safe, fine and relaxing rides.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MSc Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Experiences in similar position required. Knowledge of chassis development/ Damper. Ability to design and draw mechanical systems using Solidworks or Pro-E. Project management skills.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
- Chassis/ dampers development, create new concepts;
- Select performable concepts through virtual and functional testing;
- Reporting and Documentation;
- Lead and organize project meetings, plan and execute project activities, ensure a smooth handover to engineering and production;
- Take a lead in the process development;
- Cost reduce;
- Verification and Validation.