CAE specialist Frame and ComponentsAutomotive Medior Noord-Brabant
Your technical knowledge and analysis skills are very important for the continuous improvement of DAF vehicles. You work in close cooperation with Testing and Design engineers as well as other CAE specialists (within DAF and external parties).
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master degree in mechanical engineering
- Profound knowledge of Abaqus, Hyperworks and Matlab. (linear and non linear).
- Knowledge of FE-safe and/or FEMFAT is preferable.
- Furthermore knowledge of commercial vehicles, vehicle dynamics and durability/fatigue principles.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (verbally and in writing). Preferably also knowledge of Dutch language.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills.
- Pro-active attitude and able to implement improvements within design constraints (pragmatic approach).
- Strong character and enthusiastic performer with a very flexible attitude.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Give support and advice to design engineers (within DAF and external parties) to optimize frames, component parts and fixation of lighting systems for various projects.
- Initiate reports and presentations to archive results in an unambiguous way.
- Development and optimization of methods and procedures to achieve more accurate predictions.
- Support of knowledge projects and advanced technology projects with external partners.