C++11 Or Higher Software Engineer With MATLAB ExperienceJunior Zuid-Holland (Hightech) industrie
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today! We are looking for someone who is available in Delft area, Netherlands.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Education MSc of PhD with at least 1 year of experience is required.
- Good control of OO Design and implementation using C++11 higher is required.
- Experience with MATLAB, Python and Simulink are a big plus.
- Also experience with UML, User Interface design and Linux are a big plus.
- Finally we are looking for an overall team player with a analytical mindset who is willing to pick up new challenges.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
In this role as a software engineer you work closely with you Agile scrum team to design and implement new functionalities. By using and expanding your Object Oriented (OO) development skills, and having a keen eye for high-quality software development techniques you will increase productivity and quality of our software.