Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Required Background & Education:Education level: MSc or BSc with more than 2 years of experience in software development.
- Good control of OO design and implementation using C++ (C++11 and higher).
- Thorough understanding of best coding practices.
- Knowledge and use of UML for architecture and design purposes.
- Version control tools such as Git, GitLab, Mercurial.
- Experience with Linux is a plus.
- Working experience with the Atlassian toolsuite (i.e. Jira Agile, FishEye) or similar, and with a Continuous Development and Integration process.
- Experience with User Interface design and implementation is a plus.
- Experience with developing complex software systems is an advantage.
- Knowledge of and experience with Python and MATLAB and Simulink is a plus.Personality:We are looking for a team player with an analytical mindset, willing to pick up new challenges, someone who is pragmatic, result oriented and inventive regarding complex problems. The ideal candidate is passionate about the combination of software development with our domain application, autonomous driving assistance and car safety.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and education;
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team
The project is a mature and wide-spread simulation platform for virtual development and validation of active safety and (Highly) Automated Driving systems. It offers high-fidelity simulation models of all sensors relevant for automated driving, and a simulation environment for virtual testing of algorithms for autonomous braking, lane keeping, accident avoidance, etc…
To strengthen the team and to create new functionality for the software suite, we have an immediate opening for an experienced C++ Software Engineer.
In this role you will closely work with other software engineers in your Agile scrum team to design and implement new functionalities, use and expand your Object Oriented (OO) development skills, have a keen eye for high-quality software development techniques, and work with state-of-the-art tools to increase productivity and quality of our software.
You will be part of the Agile scrum team that designs and develops the end-user functionality, to present the simulation functions to our end users