Graphical C++ Software Engineer (OpenGL, DirectX, Unreal, Unity, GPGPUMedior Zuid-Holland (Hightech) industrie
For an International top cliënt (Delft area the Netherlands) which is working in complex state of the art application oriented simulation software engineering, we are looking for a Software Engineer. The cliënt offers a good career perspective where talents will be recognized!
For our cliënt we are looking for a C++ Software Engineer regarding advanced simulation software, preferably with graphical or game studies background.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc, MSc or PhD degree in the field of Computer Engineering, High Performance Computing, Game Studies, Technical informatics, Computer Science or relevant mathematical computer study
- Demonstrable control of the programming language C++. Knowledge of Python, C# is a plus
- Some experience with graphics like 3D model formats, rendering engines, GPGPU, Ray Tracing
- Understanding of UML for architecture and design purposes.
- Working experience with Matlab and /or Simulink is a plus
- Good English communication skills
- Pro active mindset
- Team player
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support (where applicable);
- A challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again. Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).