C++ Software Engineer AutomotiveAutomotive Medior Noord-Brabant
Our client is looking for a candidate to strengthen their Simulation Environment development team.
You will be working on developing components and features related to their Simulation Environment, which is developed in C++. Our client is currently focusing on (large-scale) distributed simulation, the implementation of driver models, and on closed-loop simulation.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- At least 3 years of professional C++ development experience.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Product creation mindset.
- System engineering thinking: understanding dependencies and your contribution to the whole
- Proactiveness (take action before things just happen) and willingness to take ownership.
- Last but not least: a learning mindset to make sure your future value to the company is maintained.
Our client, located in Eindhoven, is a well-known High-tech company working in and for the automotive industry. Currently they are developing physics based simulations for autonomous driving assistance systems (ADAS). Their mission is to offer the best sensor simulations for their clients and to achieve this goal they have a team of the best Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics and Electronics staff members. As a C++ Software Engineer you will be working on the toolchain in graphical Software Engineering and Test Automation.