Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc, MSc. Or PhD with a software engineering degree or relevant. We prefer experienced software engineers.
- Good C++ programming skills. Version 14-20 is strongly recommend
- Experience with UML is a big plus
- Experience with Linux is a must
- Experience with Python is a big plus
- Experience with Git or Mercurial is a big plus
- Experience with Agile is a big plus
- Good social skills in English
- C++ assessment is required
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Contract for one year with a possibility to extend towards a permanent contract depending on performance
- Good salary conditions + 13 month
- 33 holidays
- Home office allowance
- Relocation support if you live outside the Netherlands
- Visa sponsorship if needed
- Excellent facilities
- Able to work from home (sometimes you need to work at the office in The Hague. Please note: this is no remote.
Are you a real C++ software developer with a great software skill set? Do you also like to be involved in solving complex problems with your international colleagues so not only coding? Do you would like to work for one of the leading tech companies worldwide? If yes, maybe you could be suitable for this job.