C++ Engineer with CUDA experienceAutomotive
This challenging job opportunity exists with our business client in the 's-Hertogenbosch / Den Bosch / Eindhoven (the Netherlands) region which is responsible for creating the latest technologies related to real-time mapping for the automotive industry. For this, state of the art software is developed, making use of artificial intelligence and simulation software.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- At least a relevant Masters degree (Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence or Physics);
- Experience with C++, CUDA and OOP (Object Oriented Programming);
- Knowledge of Python;
- Experience within a Scrum team is a pré;
- Affinity with sensors, modelling and camera software and/or the automotive industry is a pré;
- Experience with real-time / realtime.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- You will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment;
- An appropriate salary;
- Future prospects and excellent benefits are evident;
- Collective discount for your health insurance.
Within the Software Department, you’ll be creating
simulation models resembling life-like, real-time situations, based on which
sensor hardware is designed;
Development of Autonomous Vehicle Software in C++ and Cuda;
Sensor software development with C++ and Cuda;
Artificial intelligence regarding autonomous (driving) software.