Business Information/Data ModelerSoftware / IT Senior Noord-Brabant
Do you like to structure, define and model data landscapes, and are you able to use your skills in a very dynamical and high-tech business environment? Are you capable to work multi-disciplinary with various stakeholders like business, different projects, processes & IT applications to secure the consistency within our client? Then we are looking for you.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- 6-10 Years experience in business information/data modeling
- Proven experience in the development, validation, publishing and maintaining logical data models and their relationship with physical data models
- Interpret and validate Business Inquiries and Business Use Cases in the light of the logical data models
- Experience with data modeling tools (ERwin / Enterprise Architect / ...)
- Experience with reversed engineering and evaluating existing data models deviations and variations of the logical data model
- Experience in the development, validation, publishing and maintenance of metadata for the data models and their documentation
- Experience with the enforcement of naming conventions to ensure consistency and reuse
- Experience in handling and optimizing the use of differing parallel data models
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary based on your experience and educationGood secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowanceCourses to develop yourself professionally and personallyDiscount on your healthcare and referral bonusses
The Business Information/Data Modeler is responsible
for the translation of various business requirements into conceptual and
logical data models and safeguards consistent link with physical data models.
The Business Information/Data Modeler is able to abstract daily activities from
a data & information perspective on enterprise level. He / she masters
Industry modeling standards (example: TMF SID) and is able to translate these
models into useful simplifications of complex reality
As a Business Information/Data modeler you are also able to communicate and persuade linking the various terminologies and processes to these industry standards and debate with the user groups at different levels. You are able to creatively find out-of-the-box analogies to bring alive the abstract matter.