Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master Degree in for example Business Administration or Business Economics.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and possibly SQL.
- Able to translate data into commercial opportunities and take advantage of them.
- Able to perform complex analyses to improve pricing policy.
- Good presentation skills and able to communicate and operate at all organizational levels.
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written.
- Required competences: Analytical ability, commercial, eye for detail, initiative.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- As Business Analyst Pricing you determine and optimize the prices of existing and new products during the lifecycles by using market- and sales data.
- In collaboration with Product Management and Sales, you develop new pricing policies and work on repositioning product groups.
- You assess Pricing-related questions from various stakeholders and ensure adequate follow-up.
- You provide extensive analyzes and reports and present the results to management.
- You are an important link within the Product Marketing team and you contribute directly to the turnover and profit targets of PACCAR Parts Europe.