Business AnalystAutomotive Medior Noord-Brabant
The Pricing & Positioning department is part
of the Marketing department within PACCAR Parts Europe. The department (4
persons) is responsible for determining, implementing, monitoring and
maintaining retail prices, discount structures and dealer purchase prices for
aftermarket spare parts (+/- 300,000) in markets both within and outside
Europe. All this with the aim of stimulating turnover, optimizing profit and
improving the competitive position.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A bachelor or master (preferred) degree in for instance data analytics, business economics, industrial engineering or business administration..
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and possibly SQL or power BI
- Able to translate data into commercial opportunities and take advantage of them.
- Able to perform complex analyses to improve pricing policy.
- Good presentation skills and able to communicate and operate at all organizational levels.
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written.
- Required competences: Analytical ability, commercial, eye for detail, initiative.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properlyAt Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- As Business Analyst Pricing you determine and optimize the prices of existing and new products during the lifecycles by using market- and sales data.
- In collaboration with Product Management and Sales, you develop new pricing policies and work on repositioning product groups.
- You assess Pricing-related questions from various stakeholders and ensure adequate follow-up.
- You provide extensive analyzes and reports and present the results to management.
- You are an important link within the Product Marketing team and you contribute directly to the turnover and profit targets of PACCAR Parts Europe.