Business Analyst (Automotive Simulation & AI)Automotive Medior Noord-Brabant
Are you a Business Analyst who is entrepreneurial, adaptable, and enjoys challenging the status quo? Then come join our Product Management team. You will help develop Simulation and AI-as-a-Service, which are a couple of many services, that our client is planning to deliver to their customers as part of the Cloud service portfolio.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Experience with industrial simulation-based products like autonomous vehicles, etc.
- Previous experience in the automotive industry or working autonomous vehicle programs.
- Experience with AI-based products/technology.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Willingness to travel to support our co-development activities in China.
- Start-up mentality, you are dedicated, agile and thrive on getting things done.
- Highly proficient in English — written and spoken.
- A valid drivers’ license.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- To be discussed.
We are looking for a business analyst to join our team. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements (market) analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking, be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users and interpret the numbers. Our work is at the center of the most consequential megatrends in technology — artificial intelligence and self-driving — and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Our team is focused on enabling companies to bring products to market faster and more cost effectively by enabling them to capture and map the world leveraging on Artificial Intelligence Technology and by simulate the real world at scale. As a Business Analyst, you will be working with a world-class team of engineers, researchers, product managers, and other internal stakeholders. Your contributions will help the product managers to bring artificial intelligence, simulation-based products & AGV related autonomous solutions like, AGV natural navigation & material handling, to market in multiple industry verticals and help change the way products are built.