International Field Service Engineers High Tech, 70% worldwide, long term employment and excellent compensation benefits (no-freelance)Machinebouw en Constructie Junior Noord-Brabant
International top cliënt (Eindhoven area the Netherlands) tech industry related who is a leading manufacturer.
The cliënt offers a good carrier perspective where talents will be recognized and you can have a great career perspective.
For our cliënt we are looking for multiple engineers
BSc Mechanical Field Engineer approximately 70% on-site (World-Wide) with shift schedule, 3 years commitment
BSc and MSc System Test Calibration Field Engineer approximately 70% on-site (World-Wide) with shift schedule, 3 years commitment
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical BSc or MSc degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automotive, Aerospace
- Proven hands-on experience is a must!
- Traveling a few times a year 6-8 weeks period to customers worldwide approximately 70%
- Having a EU-Pasport is a must (for ad hoc traveling)
- Valid drivers license
- Good English communication skills
- Pro active mindset
- Organization skills
- Team player
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Long term employment and excellent compensation benefits (no-freelance)
Are you still looking for a job on BSc or MSc level and do you feel yourself comfortable working with your hands (assembly, mechanical/system installation, adjustment, commissioning, testing) besides having BSc or MSc analytical/troubleshooting skills? Junior or starters with hand-son experience gained by hobby or weekend job can also apply!