BSc/MSc International Service Engineers High Tech Machinery, worldwide travelingMachinebouw en Constructie Junior Noord-Brabant
International worldwide leading high tech precision machinery manufacturer, Eindhoven area the Netherlands.
You work at state of the art clean room facilities all around the world to install precision machinery. Each machine is a real “piece of art” and an engineers dream to work on!!! The machines cost more then € 100 million each.
The cliënt offers a good carrier perspective where talents will be recognized.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical BSc or MSc degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automotive, Aerospace
- Proven hands-on experience is a must!
- Traveling a few times a year 6-8 weeks in a row to customers worldwide approximately 70%
- Having a EU-Pasport is a must (for ad hoc traveling)
- Valid drivers license
- Good English communication skills
- Pro active mindset
- Organization skills
- Team player
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- Relocation support
- Excellent salary
- Excellent secundary conditions
- 30% ruling support if applicable
The job of international field engineer is very challenging. When you don’t travel, you work in the production area with your team to prepare the install. The rest of your time (70% approximately) you travel for an average of 8 weeks in a row to clients worldwide.
Do you finished your technical BSc or Master degree and do you feel yourself comfortable working with your hands like a technician (assembly, mechanical/system installation, adjustment, commissioning, testing) and like to travel please apply!