BSc / MSc Technical Engineer (junior) – Delft(Hightech) industrie Junior Zuid-Holland
BSc / MSc Technical Engineer (junior) – Delft - Our company is an international company and looking for a graduated students with a Bachelor or Master in Aerospace, Electrical, Mechanical or Software. The company is active in the high-tech market and is looking for candidates to expend the current team of engineers. Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the optimal condition of the machinery. You are responsible for the condition and build up of the machine, the prototype machines are state of the art machines.
Hardware / Software / Aerospace / Automotive / Industrial Engineer
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor or Master with an education in: Aerospace / Automotive / Electrical / Mechanical / Software / Industrial Engineering
- Technical Bachelor or Master Degree
- 0 – 3 years of work experience
- Experience with hands-on work is required
- Experienced in a high tech environment is a pré
- MUST live within the Netherlands
- Pro-active, self-starter, decisive, takes ownership.
- Strong communicator with a pragmatic attitude.
- Real team player with quality orientation.
- Good knowledge of English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive salary;
- Nice benefits such as discount on your health insurance and referral bonusses;
- Courses to develop yourself personally and professionaly;
- Yearly (sport) events with the whole Trinamics team
As a part of the this department, you are going to provide support in Mechanical, Hardware or Software, you will work on both aspects. You are going to cooperate with colleagues from different departments in a project team. Together with your colleagues you make sure the machines are in optimal condition.
- You will work in a high-tech environment with state of the art technology
- You what to develop yourself and learn the newest technics
- Carry out and/or assist the activities concerning the machines
- You have the ambition to develop yourself