Embedded Software Robitics C++Warning:Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Warning:ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
Several international clients in the Netherlands are focusing on state of the art hardware and software for robotics, automotive, hightech machinery and many more. Because of their growth, there are several positions available as an Embedded Software engineer. Do you want to be involved with cutting edge technology and do you love the interaction between Software and Hardware? Read on and reply!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- BSc, MSc or PhD in Electrical Engineering / Embedded Systems / Computer Science / Physics
- At leat 5 years of working experience in programming with C and C++ (clean and high functioning code is the main goal)
- Experience with Python and (Embedded) Linux;
- Experience with UML / Real Time / Matlab
- Experience with and knowledge of VxWorks
- You have experience with Scrum / Agile methods
- You are Pro active and a real Initiator
- Excellent communicative skills and willing to learn the Dutch language fast
- You like to work in a team, but you are also able to work independently
- Languages: English (must), Dutch (pré)
- The choices you make are very efficient and nothing is impossible
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients;
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits;
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction;
- Our nice extras such as discount on your health insurance;
- Referral bonuses;
- Yearly activities such as for example a soccer tournament and a Christmas reception etc.
You are working in embedded software close to the actual moving hardware and preferably have experience with Real-time applications. Extreme precision and great applications for real time motion control is what you do best. The excellent quality of the software needed asks for devoted and experienced candidates. Among the tasks belong several stages regarding software development but also testing and implementing it.