C++ version 14-19 Computer Science / Informatics Programmer voor visualisation softwareZuid-Holland (Hightech) industrie
International top cliënt (Delft area the Netherlands) in complex state of the art application oriented simulation software engineering.
The cliënt offers a good carrier perspective where talents will be recognized!
For our client we are looking for a technical C++ software engineer.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in the field of Technical informatics, Computer Science, Computer Vision or relevant.
- BSc or MSc. with 3 year company experience or more is a must or PhD starter.
- Demonstrable control of the programming languages/libraries C++ 14 or higher, Python preferred
- Thorough understanding of design patterns
- Understanding of UML for architecture and design purposes.
- Working experience with Matlab and /or Simulink is a plus
- Experience with CUDA, GPU Computing, HPC, OpenCL, OpenGL, ray tracing, radar signal processing is a plus
- Having a helicopter view as well as in depth knowledge
- Key words: Computer Science, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, high performance computing, C++, Matlab, Python, Object Orientation, Design Patterns, UML, Configuration Management, Agile/Scrum
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- We are here to guide engineers in the maze of vacancies to obtain a position to be proud of. Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software are the technical pillars of Trinamics, but their application is diverse. Because we know our clients and candidates well, we quickly see where someone would fit best. Once we find a position we remain involved in the process. We do this by, among other things, offering training and development programs. We offer extra guidance and our social network to talents who leave their homes in another country to realize their ambitions here. In our eyes, it is the only logical way to keep developing our technical talents. Progress is also what drives Trinamics. With every good performance, we set a new bar to surpass. And we do that time and time again. Relocation support (where applicable): Seeing as Trinamics feels it is important you can fully focus on working in a new organization in a new role, next to adjusting to a new life in a new country and culture, we’re here to help you in a smooth relocation. We are experienced in assisting you on the visa application process, travel, short and long stay, 30% ruling (tax exemption) application, health insurance, setting up a bank account, Dutch language courses and (in case it’s needed) finding proper schooling for your child(ren).
- International work culture
- Agile/Scrum environnent
- Good work / personal life balenced job