BSc Assembly, Test and Troubleshooting Engineer, 3 shifts, long term employment and excellent compensation benefitsMachinebouw en Constructie Junior Noord-Brabant
International top cliënt (Eindhoven area the Netherlands) tech industry related who is a leading manufacturer.
cliënt offers a good carrier perspective where talents will be recognized.
For our cliënt we are looking for a BSc Assembly, Test and Troubleshooting Engineer, 3 shifts
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Technical BSc degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automotive, Aerospace
- Proven hands-on experience is a must!
- Traveling a few times a year to customers worldwide approximately 10%
- Having a EU-Pasport is a must (for ad hoc traveling)
- Valid drivers license
- Good English communication skills
- Pro active mindset
- Organization skills
- Team player
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- Long term employment and excellent compensation benefits
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
Are you looking for a job on BSc level and do you feel yourself comfortable working with your hands (assembly, testing and adjustment of high tech (sub)systems) besides having BSc analytical/troubleshooting skills? Junior or starters with hand-son experience gained by hobby or weekend job can also apply!