Big Data Security SpecialistSoftware / IT Medior Noord-Brabant
Our client leads the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. In short, we make the machines that make computer chips, or integrated circuits. We build some of the most amazing, complex machines that you will ever see – and the software to run them – to develop smaller, faster and still more affordable chips. It is because of our machines that the world’s technology has steadily evolved.
Currently we are looking for a talented Big Data Security Specialist who would like to work with an amazing multicultural team of Security professionals, would like to work on cool projects, and collaborate with a group of experts. Technology Security experts think ahead and possess the best skillset for their role. Are you one of the most talented and creative minds? If yes, please apply for this role
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- One or more of the following valid certifications is a plus: CISA, CISSP, CCSP, ISO27001/27002, CKS. CDP/CDE
- Azure or Google Security, Data engineering or Data Science-related certifications
- SAFe certifications
- Min 6+ years professional experience with a focus on IT applications / information security, risk and compliance
- Experience in executing Threat and Vulnerability Analysis (TVA) or IT Security risk assessments on IT services and data-centric applications
- Securing data-centric or analytical platforms and applications
- Securing data ingestion and processing pipelines (on premise, hybrid or cloud)
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with common (big) data environments and languages, such as Data Lakes, Big Data Storage and Computing, Hadoop, Spark, Python, Analytics Reporting Tooling.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A competitive annual salary: €50.000 - €90.000, based on your experience and education.
- Good secondary conditions such as 25 holidays, Flexible work hours and 8% holiday allowance;
- Courses to develop yourself professionally and personally;
- Discount on your healthcare and referral bonusses;
- Nice yearly events with the Trinamics team.
As a Big Data Security
Specialist you will be responsible for:
Performing project intake assessments in cooperation with the Project Security Officer;
Assessing applications and systems to be implemented or actual implementations based on assessments of high and low level designs, interviews and/or testing;
Assessing existing or new IT services (on premise or cloud) on technical vulnerabilities and weaknesses based on ASML process and tooling;
Translating assessment results into an Information Security Specification (security plan for service);
Communicating observations to the relevant stakeholders, advice on mitigation and follow up on actions;
Adding information to the different security registers from Business Impact assessments (BIA’s), IT Security Assessments (ITSA’s), penetration/security tests, vulnerability scans, exceptions and other sources;
Adding information to security finding register, which contains all security assessment findings and risks that are reported within the TSCC, and is used to follow up on security assessment findings;
Assuring and monitoring the effectiveness of our application security controls;
Keeping track of follow up actions and deliver management reporting;
Representing, on occasion, the TSCC in IT projects and intake boards where required;
Assessing IT security exception requests on validity and provide advice to the team lead application security and business stakeholder for acceptance or rejection including advice on additional security controls;
Improving procedures to keep the security registers, application registers and assessment processes up to date;
Giving advice on security improvements and additional controls;
Updating and maintaining security baselines and standards;
Training and coaching DevOps teams on security aspects, standards and security solutions in CI/CD.