BeproevingstechnicusAutomotive Medior Noord-Brabant
We are urgently looking for a field test engineer. No day is the same for an organization specialized in the automotive industry. For this role you must have experience in the field of tests. Do you have that? Then quickly read the other information!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor on Mechanical Engineering (Automotive, Electronics).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with vehicle testing.
- Experienced and familiar with measurement technique
- Good communication skills.
- Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics.
- Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
- Good English and Dutch language skills are mandatory.
- Having a truck driving license (license CE) is required for this position.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job at one of our leading clients
- A good salary, career opportunities and excellent fringe benefits
- Takeover by the client after a period of secondment and when functioning properly
- At Trinamics you get nice extras: discount on your health insurance and referral premiums, activities (for example football tournament, Christmas drinks etc.)
- Prepare and execute customer field tests, based on internal test requests.
- Coordinate test set-up and test execution with DAF internal client.
- Analyze and report all issues found during the tests.
- Use data logger information for problem analysis.
- Documentation and evaluation of testing results.
- Execute vehicle inspections and coordinate vehicle rebuilt and update activities.
- Communication with customers, drivers and dealers involved in the field test.
- Periodical technical 24/7 customer support service by carrying support telephone.
- Develop corporate test standards for Long Run endurance tests and customer field tests .
- Develop new test procedures.
- Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality.
- Collaboration in project teams.