AZURE System Administrator Support Engineer CloudSoftware / IT Medior Zuid-Holland
Our Client is a leading international company focusing on complex simulation software in the tech industry. For this company where looking for a Linux system administrator support engineer with excellent Azure, Docker and support skills
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in the field of Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / IT or relevant
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience as Cloud System Support Engineer
- Demonstrable control of Azure, Docker and Linux
- Excellent English communication skills
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- International state of the art work environment and facilities
- Excellent internal career perspective
- More then market conform salary conditions
- Extra holidays
- Home office allowance
- Relocation package if you need to relocate and living outside the Netherlands
- 30% ruling applications assistance (if applicable)
Install, set-up, support cloud environments for complex simulation software. You work in a smaller team so we really need a specialist who can do this job from A-Z who can technically support our clients customers Worldwide. You work conform Agile way of working. You closely work with customers and other Cloud engineers.