Azure Cloud Engineer(Hightech) industrie Senior Noord-Brabant
You will be responsible for efficient development
and operations. As an engineer you need to balance service reliability and
delivery speed. They are skilled at using the Microsoft Azure platform to
build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, and manage and
learn from incidents.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor’s/Master degree in IT, Business Management, Computer Science or Electronics
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Azure Cloud Engineer
- Configuring and using IaaS services (like VM, networking, storage)
- Configuring and using PaaS services (like WebApp, Database services, Kubernetes, Data Lake, Databricks etc.).
- Networking principles and protocols such as IP subnetting, Network Security Groups, routing, Azure Firewall, load balancer, DNS, etc.
- Engineering and coding skills applied in an agile way
- Working with Azure DevOps for automated deployments
- Working with Azure cloud native tooling
- Experience with Linux and other open source products is a pre
- Work experience from large, international companies and have dealt with or worked for global service providers
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- To be discussed.
This role is part of the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE). This teams vision is to provide a flexible and reliable automated cloud platform to enable accelerated and sustainable adoption of cloud across ASML and maximizing the ability to realize its benefits while reducing risks, supporting ASMLs growth and bring innovative cloud solutions to the teams.
- Develop new products and services to be consumed by CCoE customers (DevOps teams within IT and business)
- Develop solutions using modern scripting language for automation of build tasks (PowerShell, Json, YAML)
Build and deploy resources using Infrastructure-as-Code using tools like
PowerShell and Terraform
- Develop solutions using Azure DevOps and Github
- Deliver/update documentation on CCoE wiki
- Be part of a multidisciplinary DevOps team which takes ownership of both new development and operational activities.