Automation Architect - DataSenior Noord-Brabant (Hightech) industrie
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for Automation Architect - Data
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Master's Degree or relevant Degree would be preferred.Experience
- Proven track record on Configuration related IT project;
- Guiding an organization in determining the problems and objectives;
- Motivates and guides employees based on a genuine commitment to realize the necessary changes in working methods and tools used;
- Quickly and thoroughly analyzes and understands the company wide processes and data models used;
- Skilled in analyzing and modeling requirements together with end users;
- Skilled in functionally specifying and supervising the realization of an IT tool;
- Skilled in implementing a solution within the constraints of an existing organization, data and IT tool environment.Personal skills
- Clear communicator able to separate main from side issues;
- Assertive & Critical: ‘seeing is believing mentality’. Not afraid to push or escalate;
- Works structured with high quality drive;
- Helicopter view. Can assess overall project risk based on lot of uncertainties.
You will be part of the D&E pre-install group which provides the requirements our customers need, in order to design, build and qualify their factory before we can install the system.
The data automation project provides an infrastructure and tooling to generate these requirement documents, by taking the data from the source tool databases or documents making error prone manual actions redundant.
In order to fulfill this position you will have to work closely with many departments within ASML e.g. D&E, IT, ONE. You will align the various initiatives and negotiate a technical feasible solution. You can easily communicate on various levels and guide people through this complex change.
We require the flowing capabilities
Project Management experience with complex ICT projects;
Organizational change management and project management;
Configuration management expert;
Process knowledge (architecture, design, engineering and manufacturing);
Knowledgeable on data modelling and system design and data management;
Knowledgeable on ICT Tools (CAD-E/M, Polarion, Capital, PDM Teamcenter, SAP).