Assembly Process Technician(Hightech) industrie Junior Gelderland
Are you looking for a job where every workday is different than the other and are you ready to be responsible for resolving difficult technical problems?
If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
You will start working at a high-tech, technology driven company, specialised in advanced back-end semiconductor packaging solutions. They are a privately owned business, headquartered in the Netherlands with a final assembly plant in Asia.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Preferable 2 - 5 years of work experience in semiconductor assembly or similar technical background.
- Degree level in Electrical and electronic and or mechanical engineering or materials science (Dutch: MBO-level).
- High level of attention to detail with excellent documentation skills.
- Intrinsic motivation to understand the ins- en outs of the processes that you are working on.
- MS Office, Autocad competencies (understanding technical drawings).
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Flexible work may be required to suit business needs.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients.
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance, referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
In your daily work you will be operating machines in several processes, including understanding and resolving problems in the process which brings plenty of challenge to the job. You will soon find out that every day is different and that you will be entrusted with plenty of responsibility.
Working closely with Process Engineering, Quality, Project management and production, the flexible role requires a confident person, with strong communication skills and technical experience on materials, mechanical and electronic level who is able to work alone or part of a wider group with minimal instruction.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Monitor and operate the equipment in accordance with operational instructions
- Perform inspection, cleaning, and maintenance of the equipment in accordance with operational instructions.
- Regular review of the production schedule.
- Participate in DOE’s following engineering lead and support.
- Strictly follow the internal SOPs, health and safety procedures and protocols.
- Document routine manufacturing processes.
- Report data to senior colleagues.
- Quick and effective diagnosis and troubleshooting of routine or minor problems.
- Awareness of when to involve senior staff in more complex problems.
- Monitoring any variables within the process and making adjustments when required.
- Start up or shut down of machinery.
- Reporting, coordinating and planning when maintenance or repairs are necessary.