Assembly Engineer High Tech(Hightech) industrie Junior Noord-Brabant
Are you challenged by providing quality solutions for technical disturbances on High Tech systems at our factory and during installation? And do you have hands-on experience and good analytical skills, complimented with a technical background? You better contact us today!
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- Bachelor in Automotive, Electrical, Aerospace, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering;0 – 5 years of work experience;Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment;Proven affinity with assembling/testing and troubleshooting is essential;Experienced in a high tech environment is a pré;Must live within the Netherlands.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
• You will work in a high-tech environment with state of the art technology;
• Adjusting and testing new products and finding bottlenecks in the process;
• Carry out and/or assist the activities concerning the machines;
• Dismount of the short stroke assy into sub-modules;
• (Re)-Assembly of short stroke motor and short stroke assy including mechanical adjustments, functional testing, analysis and solving of minor disturbances as well as escalation of major disturbances;
• Report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status;
• Identify structural issues and support Engineering during diagnostics.