AssemblerJunior (Hightech) industrie
Are you interested in joining a team of Technicians who are responsible for the assembly of all kinds of high tech modules? Then this might be your job!
The organization is a Dutch company and currently the largest supplier in the world of photolithography systems for the semiconductor industry. The company manufactures machines for the production of integrated circuits. Their customers include all of the world's leading chipmakers, who use their product portfolio to manufacture a wide range of semiconductor chips.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MBO Electronics, applied physics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering.
- Candidates with a HBO (bachelor) degree in the areas mentioned above can also be offered
- Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering; Proven affinity with assembling/testing and troubleshooting is essential.
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment;
- Methodical: Can work according to standard work practices;
- Able to speak and understand English; able to write procedure comments and transfer documents in English.
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- You are involved in the production of one of the state of the art high tech machines.
- You have the possibilty to get a permanent contract after a period of secondment.
- A lot of growth opportunities once you gain experience.
It is your job to assemble, adjust, test and deliver the High-tech products or systems according the agreed specifications and delivery times.
- Dismount of the short stroke assy into sub-modules.
- (Re)-Assembly the short stroke motor and short stroke assy including mechanical adjustments, functional testing, analysis and solving of minor disturbances as well as escalation of major disturbances;
- (Re)-Assembly the waferstage positioning sub-modules such as chuck assy, crashrim, e-box, e-pin.
- Report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status;
- Identify structural issues and support Engineering during diagnostics;
- Actively seek for relevant knowledge;
- Share and train knowledge and skills.
- Be willing to start in 2-shift and possibly transfer to dayshift