Assembler Module Build(Hightech) industrie Junior Noord-Brabant
Do you want to work for a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems? One of our biggest clients in Eindhoven is looking for a Assembler Module Build to be part of our dynamic and innovating working environment and be crucial to further strengthen our manufacturing process?
The companies employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- MBO Electronics, applied physics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Candidates with a HBO (bachelor) degree in the areas mentioned above can also be offered, if they have at least 1 year hands on (assembly) experience.
- Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering; Proven affinity with assembling/testing and troubleshooting is essential
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure
- You are a pro-active, flexible team player eager to learn and expand skills
- Able to speak and understand English; able to write procedure comments and transfer documents in English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. after a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
To assemble, adjust, test and deliver products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
- Knowing and work according to the actual processes and the associated work instructions
- Working effectively and efficiently to complete the assigned work packages within the shift
- Organize own work in such a manner that ensures day to day progress, output and quality
- Investigate and take care disturbances will be resolved and prevent future occurrences
- Keep all required administration updated/complete
- Ensure a work environment that meets 5+1S internal audit standard