Computer Systems Platform DesignerMedior (Hightech) industrie
Our client is one of the biggest Dutch machine building companies and is world leader with innovative machines for de semiconductor industry. This is a real high tech company with a very diverse international crew and is working on cutting edge technologies every day. The machines this company builds are sold world wide and have great impact on everyday technologies such as smartphones. Do you want to contribute to the development and improvement of Hightech equipment? Read on and reply.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences or equivalent
- You have experience with Embedded computer systems in a real-time or embedded environment
- You have great technical knowledge of computer hardware, networks, storage and operating systems
- You are a team player with excellent social skills
- You can technically direct a team of designers
- You are a analytical problem solver with a systematic and accurate approach
- You have a pragmatic attitude and take ownership of issues
- You have excellent communication skill is English
- Knowledge of Dutch is convenient, not mandatory
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
You work on cutting edge technology with great impact on technology world wide. In this role you work on new and existing computer systems embedded in the machine. You are maintaining and managing hardware but also defining and realizing new parts and features. Among the systems are computers, processor boards, storage solutions, network switches, touchscreens etcetera. You will be responsible for defining, documenting and maintaining requirements of computer systems electronics products. You also participate in the design of these products. You have knowledge of existing solutions and industry standards and contribute to computer systems roadmap. To meet the requirements tests are performed to ensure satisfactory performance. You will solve problems during product implementation. You transfer your knowledge to production and service engineers an support them with 4th line support.