C# Machine software engineerMedior (Hightech) industrie
Our client is one of the biggest Dutch machine builders. This is a real high tech company with a very diverse international crew and is working on cutting edge technologies every day. The machines this company builds are sold world wide and have great impact on everyday technologies such as smartphones. Do you want to contribute to the development and improvement of Hightech equipment? Read on and reply.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer science, informatics, mathematics, physics or electronics
- Object oriented software development, C#.NET is a must
- Experience with Agile/scrum. Experience with pair programming is a pre
- Affinity with machine software (motion control or camera's)
- Team player. You are able to work in a cross-disciplinary scrum team in a dynamic product development environment
- Strong analytical view combined with pragmatic attitude, Curious, fast learning
- Value orientation, getting to the essence, setting and acting according to priorities
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English
Wat kun jij verwachten?
- A great job with one of our prominent clients
- Good salary conditions, career opportunities and excellent benefits.
- Conversion to the client after a period of secondment when performing to client satisfaction
- Our nice extras: discount on your health insurance premium, Referral bonuses, other activities (e.g. soccer tournament, Christmas reception etc.)
You like to be a part of the fastest growing business by delivering solutions to complex engineering problems in a multi-disciplinary team-effort. Working in the Machine Software group you working on Sensing or Motion. The software you develop interacts with the hardware and creates framework for moving and acquiring data. You contribute to the realization of software in a disciplined agile/scrum team. As software engineer you apply practices such as requirements engineering, object oriented analysis and design, implementation in C#, testing, and integration in the YieldStar software platform. You are eager to pick up knowledge on hardware such as motion controllers or camera's, physics and mathematics and software architecture.